détecteur de fumée รายชื่อแม่เหล็ก contacts magnétiques الحريق
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200PCS|
|Payment Terms:||LC,TT,Western Union, Paypal|
Model:JS-85W wireless GAS sensor
1.Be sensitive to gas/naturalgas/liquid oil gas.
2.Safety design, signal-chipintelligent process and temperature compensation automatically.
Low false alarmand reliable self-inspection.
3.Alarming with sound and flash andrestoring automatically.
4.Available to work alone or workas an accessory of an alarm system.
1. Operating power: 230VAC +/-10%
2. Alarming density; gas: 0.1% ~0.3%, natural gas: 0.1% ~0.5%
liquid oil gas; 0.0% ~ 0.3%
3. Operating temperature: -10 to 45celcius
4. Operating humidity:less than or equal to 97%
5. Alarm volume: greater than or equal to 95db
6.Respond time: less than or equal to 20s
7.Renewtime;less than or equal to 20s
10. Material: ABSV0
Wireless gas sensor with 2 indicators in total:
One is for power, it keep solid greenas soon as you connect the power
The other is for showing status. thisindicator can tell you the real status for gas sensor, totally 3, let meexplains you:
1) Flash yellow slowly: Normally as soonas you connect power, this status indicator will keep flashing yellow foraround 2 minutes, it is our fixed software use those 2 minutes to let gassensor turn to steady working status to avoid false alarm, please don't doanything during those 2 minutes,
2) Turn off: Normally, 2 minuteslater after you connect power, this status indicator will turn off directly, itmeans it already under steady working status. then, you can begin to trigger tolet it successfully programmed to alarm host panel.
3) Flash red quickly: When it detect anygas during steady working status, it will flash quickly red
So, if you need to program gas sensor toalarm host panel, so, please remember to wait that 2 minutes after connectingpower, only when it turn to steady working status ( Status indicator turn offas i mentioned in above point "2"), then you can begin to release gasby lighter for totally two separated times.
1.Not be installed outdoor.
2.Not fixup to the vent, ventilator and door and etc
3.Not be installed the place which is beyond -10 to 50 degree Celsius
4.Not be installed the moisture place such as more water or more water vapor
5. Don't install it to the position that havesomething separate the alarm and the ventilation Equipment,
6. Not installed it to the position that slather thefixature, pesticide or oil paint adhesive alcohol thinner and etc to prevent toaffect the function of the sensor organ
7. If there havesome trouble, please don't knock down and repair the alarm by yourself butnotice the supplier to repair it.
Disposal after alarming:
When the density ofthe gas in the air gets to or exceeds the alarm set density, the alarm will gooff and keep continuous alarming, what you should do is as below:
1.Shut off the gas bolt immediately
2. Openthe window immediately to ventilate
3. Crushout all fire sources and anything which may create sparks (such as lighter,match and so on)
4. Preventto turn on or turn off any electric equipment.
5. Check the leakage reason and notify therelevant department and the profession staff.